Now showing 1 - 5 of 298
- ItemTHE LEVEL OF SELF-COMPASSION AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH JOB SATISFACTION AMONG HIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS AND PRINCIPALS IN JENIN GOVERNORATE FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVES(An-Najah National University, 2022-03-29) Albowiere, RashaThe purpose of this study was to investigate the level of self-compassion, the degree of job satisfaction, and the relationship between them among high primary school teachers and principals in Jenin governorate from their perspectives. In addition to determine the differences in of level of self-compassion and the degree of job satisfaction among teachers according to the variables of (gender, qualification, experience years, and specialization). To achieve that, the study was conducted on a stratified random sample including (338) teachers from high primary schools in Jenin governorate and (6) directors of schools in jenin directorate. To achieve the study goals, quantitative and qualitative method was used through the use of the questionnaire and an interview as tools to gather data. Data were analyzed by using SPSS, and the level of significance was fixed at (0.05). The results of the study indicated that the level of self-compassion among high primary school teachers in Jenin governorate from their perspectives was high, as the mean of response for the total score was (3.61), and their degree of job satisfaction was moderate, as the mean of response for the total score was (3.33). Also, there were statistically significant differences in the level of self-compassion and its domains among high primary school teachers in Jenin governorate from their perspectives according to (gender, qualification, experience years, and specialization). Furthermore, there were no statistically significant differences in degree of job satisfaction and its domains among high primary school teachers in Jenin governorate from their perspectives according to (gender, experience years, and specialization). Whereas, significant differences were found the domains of job satisfactions due to the variable of qualification in favor of intermediate diploma. Finally, there were statistically significant relationship at (α ≤ 0.01) between self- compassion and job satisfaction among high primary school teachers in Jenin governorate from their perspectives, as the values of pearson correlation was (0.46). Based on the study findings, the main recommendations were: increasing the teachers’ salaries to achieve their job satisfaction, reducing the lessons load to relieve their work pressure, and involving workers in administrative decision- making process.
- ItemCONTROL STRATEGY AND OPERATING LIMITS OF PHOTOVOLTAIC INVERTER SUPPORTING THE MAIN GRID BASED ON VIRTUAL SYNCHRONOUS GENERATOR CONCEPT(An-Najah National University, 2022-04-17) Ghazzawi, Noor AldeenThis thesis presents a control scheme of virtual synchronous generator in photovoltaic inverters without using external energy storage systems, where instead the reserve active power is used to improve the grid frequency as well as the grid voltage. The reserve power concept is possible in the smart grid context because some of the power inverters are smart inverters and all are controlled by a control unit. The grid operator can reduce the output power from these inverters in the case the power generated from the inverters is more than the power required by the load. Meanwhile, the active power can be reduced or increased even without using external storage which is with high investment cost. The case study includes a PV inverter with a rated power of 50 kVA, a PV system with a rated power of 50 kW, and a grid voltage of 380 V. When the solar radiation was 200 W/m2, and the load power was 120 kW, 37.5 kVAr, the load voltage was 202.4 V. The proposed control strategy improved the voltage by 17.6 V to be 220V. When the solar radiation was 1000 W/m2, and the load power was 20kW, 7.5kVAr, the load voltage was 230V. The proposed control reduced the voltage by 10 V to be 220 V. When there was a variable frequency of ±0.4 Hz from the nominal frequency of 50 Hz, the proposed control improved the frequency by ±0.4 Hz to be 50 Hz. In the case of low load voltage (204 V) with a rise in system frequency (50.2 Hz), the proposed control strategy improved the voltage by 15V to be 219 V and improved the frequency by reducing the output power of the PV system by 4kW. The MATLAB/SIMULINK software was used to simulate and to show the effectiveness of the proposed control strategy to improve system stability with different scenarios.
- ItemCONTRIBUTION OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING IN DEVELOPING CREATIVE THINKING SKILLS FORM THE PERSPECTIVE OF WORKERS IN THE KINDERGARTENS OF JERUSALEM(An-Najah National University, 2022-02-09) Abasi, RawanThe study aims at investigating degree of the educational planning contribution in developing creative thinking skills in the kindergartens located in Jerusalem from the perspective of the workers. The study is located within the theoretical framework of descriptive analytical studies. To collect data of the study, a questionnaire was distributed to a sample of (200) female principals and teachers; (50) principals and (150) teachers working at the kindergartens of Jerusalem following the stratified random sample. Data of the study was processed using the SPSS program. Findings of the study uncovered that educational planning, to a very large degree, contributes in developing the creative thinking skills from the perspective of workers in these kindergartens. It, also, contributes to developing fields of management skills, teachers, curriculum, supervisions, educational aids and activities, children's parents, children's performance and teaching methods to a very large degree. Results of the study also reveal that there are statistically significant differences the level (α≤0.05) in the sample's responses towards the degree of contributing the educational planning in developing the creative thinking skills in kindergartens in Jerusalem from the perspective of workers with respect to the variable of job position in favor to principals, and with respect to the variable of educational level in favor of BA holders. However, there were no statistically significant differences in the sample's responses with respect to the variables of the experience years and supervision. In light of these findings, the study recommended to pursuing interest in educational planning as it contributes to developing creative thinking skills in kindergartens. It also recommends in designing flexible educational plans in order to perform the educational goals kindergartens strive to achieve. It further recommends conducting more studies and research examining the impact of the variables of the current studies on other educational stages and research populations.
- ItemTHE EXTENT TO PALESTINIAN BANKS ADHERE TO THE GOVERNANCE STANDARDS ISSUED BY THE PALESTINIAN MONETARY AUTHORITY(An-Najah National University, 2022-02-09) Badarneh, KholudThis study aimed to diagnose the extent to which Palestinian banks adhere to the standards of governance issued by the Palestinian Monetary Authority. The descriptive approach to the study, in order to fit the nature of the study, and the researcher prepared a questionnaire and distributed (400) copies of it to workers in Palestinian banks in the northern West Bank governorates, which are (Nablus, Salfit, Tubas, Jenin, Qalqilya, Tulkarm), and after collecting the valid questionnaires. For statistical analysis, which numbered (387), and analyzed using the SPSS program, and the researcher concluded that the Palestinian banks in the northern West Bank apply the principles of governance in a large way, and these results were interpreted in the fifth chapter. The annual appendix is a separate appendix that deals with the mechanism for applying corporate governance in the bank, and providing support and assistance to Palestinian banks to raise the level of corporate governance and move from fulfilling the mandatory requirements of corporate governance to implementing corporate governance requirements. for additional instructions.
- ItemSUGGESTED EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISLAMIC EDUCATION CURRICULA FOR THE SECONDARY STAGE TO MAINTAIN FAMILY COHESION IN PALESTINE(An-Najah National University, 2022-04-26) Ibrahim, FatimaThe current research study aimed to explore the availability of educational requirements that assist in achieving family cohesion within the secondary-school Islamic education curriculum in Palestine. The study also aimed to propose educational requirements for the secondary-school Islamic education curriculum needed to achieve family cohesion in the Palestinian society from Islamic education teachers' and supervisors' points of view in Tulkarm. A descriptive-analytical research design including both quantitative and qualitative research methods was used in this research study. The validity and reliability of the research instruments including a content analysis instrument with 18 requirements and an interview protocol with 3 questions, were already robust. The first and second parts of the secondary-school Islamic curriculum textbook were chosen from the study population as a sample for the present research. Two supervisors of Islamic education from the educational directorate "Tulkarm" were selected using a comprehensive survey approach to be involved in the sample for the study, in addition to 7 teachers of secondary-school Islamic education from Tulkarm were selected using a simple sampling technique. The study findings confirmed a total of 69 recurrences for the educational requirements to achieve family cohesion within the secondary-school Islamic education curriculum as following; 27 recurrences in the two textbooks of the 10th-grade (39.13%), 33 recurrences in the two textbooks of the 11th-grade (47.83%), and 9 recurrences in the two textbooks of the 12th-grade (13.04%). Supervisors and teachers emphasized the critical role of educational requirements for the Palestinian family and society from different perspectives. They have also reported that these educational requirements are few, and suggested more requirements that could assist in achieving family cohesion within the Islamic education curriculum. Based on the study findings, it has been recommended to balance the recurrences of educational requirements that assist in achieving family cohesion within the Islamic education curriculum, in addition to redesigning the secondary-school Islamic curriculum textbooks to meet family cohesion in light of the era of information and communication technology and challenges faced by the Palestinian family.