Permanent URI for this collection
Browsing Hardware by Issue Date
Now showing 1 - 20 of 588
Results Per Page
- ItemReplication Enviroment Manager(2005) Youssef Hammoudeh; Deema Sawalha; Ashraf ArmoushThe main idea in the project is constructing a banking environment system that uses the replication as method of sharing data between several data-servers. As the purpose of replication, is to manipulate the data required from a main Master server from other branches as if it is locally administered to decrease the traffic on the connection network to the master site, and to offer a benefit of working in an offline status to the main data source.Other goals rise with ideas to computerize all the banking system actions and documentations plus providing bank services over a wide area that covers even 10s of countries so the customer can find his proper account on every branch anywhere with all his personal archives and information.
- ItemSchool Time Table.(2005) Mahmoud Sleman.; Tawfiq Humidi; Raed AlqadiIn our graduation project we try to solve school timetable problem by building software called it Best Solution program that overcome school timetable problem. The main idea is to build algorithm for scheduling in optimal way. School timetable is one of scheduling problems which is the most complicated problem.
- ItemRemote Control System(2005) Ala'a Deeb; Mohammad Yasin; Raed AlqadiIt's a web application software with two sides (server side and client side) and complex database structures and graphic editor to build systems hierarchically and make it easy to monitoring and controlling them securely and quickly from anywhere and anytime.In addition to software runs in server side to simulate inputs and outputs to and from microcontroller circuits.So let's start to control fans and light and ..in my house or in my car by my internet connection from any place and any time .
- ItemCache Simulator(2005) Razi AL-sayed; Mohammed Abu-jamous; Luai M. MalhisThis thesis describes the design and implementation of the MLCacheSim, a cache simulator program. This product is designed to give the computer researchers, designers and students the ability to monitor cache systems behavior and determine the various cache systems performance. The MLCacheSim is implemented using ANSI / ISO C++ programming language. This thesis introduces this as The Simulator Engine implementation.A final analysis shows that many of the core modules are functional in the final implementation and that a fully operational Simulator is achieved.
- ItemControl Lighting System(2005) Samer Mustafa Alsaid; Mohanned Tahseen Salameh; Ashraf ArmoushLighting System Control consists of a control system through a computer (also by using PIC controller )and light to control it.This project contain group of chips that share to implement a big system of how to switch on and off the lights in many rooms in a flat or many floors in a building in a systematic and programmable way.In our project we take a building of eight floors as an example, we represent each floor as a LED to program the way for lighting a floor in abandon time to switch on automatically, and known in clock to switch off the lights in an exact time, because every floor in the building owns a special control in their lighting in the time .We control the light of each floor separately from each other, the floor contains a system of rooms different from the other floors with the lighting way for the rooms.But if we want to light the rooms in some ways, this would require too many LEDs to represent each room (this will take large hardware).
- ItemHospital System(2005) Ayman Wahbeh; Luai M. Malhis
- ItemDatabase System for An-Najah University(2005) Banan Al-Wadi; Khalid Al-Sayyed; Ashraf Armoush
- ItemWorld Travel(2005) Iyad Ramlawi; Waseem Mustafa; Luai M. Malhisour site "World Travel" to provide traveling services around the world, the traveling services include online car rent service, flight tickets service, hotel reservation service. Also we provide the dynamic administration services and accounts for the companies as well as the site administrator services and accounts; each of these parts has its own profile, permissions, services and data as described in the following section.
- ItemWireless Mood Detector(2006) Thaer Ihwiety; Anas Shubaitah; Luai M. Malhiswireless mood detector is an easy adaptive way to select songs and media according to the user's mood which is transmitted by wireless to the program software, so instead of searching for your best desirable songs' play list, so you don't have to spend allot of time searching, stop this wasting for your time we give you the solution.the mood is determined through sensors(temperature) and biological readings(pulse).A PIC microprocessor takes in the sensor data and transmits it wirelessly to a desktop PC. The Mood Machine software on the PC reads in the data, calculates the temperature and heart rate, assigns that data to a mood, and plays music from a user-defined play list, that is previously edited.
- ItemFlying Simulation(2006) Allam Fatayer; Allam Yaish; Raed AlqadiBiologists and control theorists have become intrigued by the way birds fly in formation, Birds are able to fly extremely close to each other and hold their relativePositions in the flock far better than, for example, groups of human drive automobiles on the freeway.Understanding why this happens may allow control theorists to propose more efficient means of human Travel, or really any aspect of life and technology influenced by control theory.Our goal is to build system that can detect the tilt and orientation of object in the space, using this information to control it, and take an efficient in formation about it and acceleration.This allows us to develop several control system and detection system in much important application in our real world like plan and rocket.The application we use to make sense to our project is less important than above it is control of game using the serial and computer between our controller and PC, which is one of the applications of use of this control circuit.
- ItemBody Learning(2006) Najah Sadder.; Hanan Abd-Allah; Raed Alqadi
- ItemSchool System(2006) Asma Al-Saqa; Shereen Yaseen; Luai M. Malhis
- ItemCPU SIMULATOR(2006) Elhami AbuJokha; Raed AlqadiCPU Simulator is a scientific Application that you can use to understand the main work of MICE3 CPU which designed by prophesiers of department Engineering.CPU Simulator helps you to create your own CPU and face all the problems that halt your project. For example, you could think of your own timing diagram and built your states just after you understand the Main Feature of CPU job. In a few simple steps, you can write your code, Compile, Download and trace the instructions operation on the Data path.
- ItemControlling Fridge Via Internet(2006) Hanya Radwan; Raed Alqadi
- ItemE_ commerce Website(2006) Mona Abed Alghani; Ghada Kettani; Luai M. MalhisThis E-Commerce WebSite target is to Help Customers finding all their needs in one place..All things in this website is completely dynamic so that any one can be an administrator for this website although if he dose not know anything about programming or designing because every thing in this website is a form and the user only have to enter what ever he want and it is automatically will store in the database and then display at specific page.
- ItemUser Mangmant system(2006) Sadiq saeed Al-Hajj; Othman Omar; Haya Sammaneh
- ItemThe ADXL202 Application (Car SpeedoMeter)l(2006) Othman Mohammad Othman; Mohammad Ameen Salman; Luai M. MalhisThe main idea in this project is to find some new aspects , new things & to get rid of the traditional control through the micro controller.It is made to measure the speed of any moving vehicle without having to plug the device to any wire in the vehicle , all what is required is the presence of the device inside the.
- ItemRemote Control System(2006) Mohammad Yasin; Alaa Deeb; Ashraf ArmoushIt's a web application software with two sides (server side and client side) and complex database structures and graphic editor to build systems hierarchically and make it easy to monitoring and controlling them securely and quickly from anywhere and anytime.In addition to software runs in server side to simulate inputs and outputs to and from microcontroller circuits.So let's start to control fans and light and ..in my house or in my car by my internet connection from any place and any time .
- ItemCar Tracked Via Mouse(2006) Fadi Talib Rob'a.; Shawqi Fuad Kojok; Luai M. MalhisWe designed and created a software-based graphical control interface for control car tracked via mouse ,the car controlled from computer serially through the mouse eg.when you move mouse right the car turn right ,and the opposite is true ., and when you move the mouse to forward or backward it will in the same position
- ItemHospital web site project(2006) Ola Jallad; Etaf khalel; Luai M. Malhis