- ItemPlants Incubation Lab.(2018-04-01)This laboratory is used to educate and train students through experiments on how to improve the plants by pollination (Crossing) on seedlings, that placed under appropriate conditions of temperature , humidity and lighting. It is controlled by heat through the air-conditioning system exists in the laboratory, it is controlled from moisture by using a humidifier , and intensity of light is controlled by using light controlling system . In the case of successful pollination, the transfer of seedlings into the field is done to be cultivated, then the follow-up and harvest the seeds. In addition, agricultural researches for postgraduate students (heavy elements, drought and salinity) are conducted in this laboratory.
- ItemPlant Tissue Culture Lab.(2018-04-01)Practical training for students, on the processes of how to plant tissue culture for propagation is performed in this laboratory; where the preparation of plant media is done to be used for the cultivation of the nodes and the buds, then putting them in the appropriate temperature , humidity and lighting conditions, so that these circumstances allow for the growth of the nodes and the buds. After growth they are placed in the soil to prepare seedlings.
- ItemMicrobiology Lab.(2018-04-01)In this lab; different experiments and practical training are conducted to teach students how to prepare the medias which are used for the growth of microorganisms , as well as how to perform staining for microorganisms , then the use of optical microscopes for diagnoses then treatment. Students are also trained on how to conduct sensitivity tests for the bacteria that was detected from the samples which have been received from the internal field (the farm) as well as from samples of the external field (abroad).
- ItemParasitology lab.(2018-04-01)Experimentation and practical training is done in this laboratory on finding out & examining the internal parasites (which parasitize within the body of the organism like worms in its different kinds.) and external parasites (which parasitize on the body of the organism from the outside, such as ticks, and fleas -etc.) , by optical microscopes through samples brought by students from the field for testing, then diagnosed for the disease and treatment. This laboratory can be used for experiments and practical training for other courses such as Animal Physiology and others.
- ItemPlant Protection Lab.(2018-04-01)In this laboratory; students learn the practical ways that are used to examine the infected plants under different microscopes in order to diagnose the disease and find out the causing and the treatment. The type and classification of insects is done also in this laboratory through practical training of network fishing then putting insects on plates and in collecting boxes. This laboratory can be used for experiments and practical training for other courses such as Botany , Genetics and others.