Permanent URI for this collection
Browsing Building Engineering by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 362
Results Per Page
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ; ;: 500 2 . : .
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ; ;. . . . .
- Item/(2011) ; ; ;. 19 :
- ItemUntitled(2011). .
- ItemUntitled(2011). 378.34
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ; ;: . . . .
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ;( ) . . . : . ( ) 2005 ( ) 561.2 2 1709.34 2 . 500 () .
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ; ;: , . : : - - - - - . :
- ItemUntitled(2012) ; ; ;( ) . : 1- . 2- . 3- .
- Item()(2010) ; ; ;
- ItemUntitled(2009) ; ; ; ; ; ;
- ItemUntitled(2009) ; ; ; ;
- ItemUntitled(2011) ; ; ; ( ), , , .
- Item4-STAR HOTEL DESIGN(2015) HIBA SALAMEH; GHADEER AMOUDI; MUNA AHMAD; TAMARA AKER; Monther DwaikatThe basic idea of the project is to design a 4-star hotel in Sabastiya. It is well known that many Arab and foreign tourists travel to Sabastiya many reason including recreational, therapeutic and religious reasons. Therefore, we selected the design of a hotel in this region to be our project. The project will include an integrated design of all aspects that we have learned over 5 years in the Faculty of Engineering. This means that the project will involve a study of the nature of the site, architectural, structural, electrical, environmental and mechanical design, and safety aspects. Architectural and environmental design will takes into consideration the orientation, form, spaces; fenestration will be designed based on environmental requirements. The structure will be designed using computer software where the analysis will include a 3-D model, soil structure interaction and dynamic analysis for seismic design. In addition, the project will be designed for fire safety using fire alarms, elevators, exits and other systems that may be important to provide public safety. The electrical design involves lighting systems, electrical wiring, and sockets, especially for high-power devices. The design will comprise mechanical and HVAC installations and plumbing. At the end of the project, a report which includes all design and analysis details will be submitted. The report contains table of quantities, cost estimate and shop drawings that can be implemented in practice.
- Item5(2011) ; ; ; ( ): ,
- ItemAcademic Green School Project(2019) Malhas, Noran; Ghannam, Malak; Odeh, Gharam; Dwikat , Dr.MontherThis project is based on designing the Academic Green School, which is located in Nablus. Which is going to be environmentally friendly known as a green building, with applying convenient systems for the students and for the staff. This type of school buildings is to be chosen on account of having loads of classical school buildings in Nablus, as well, the need of providing comfortable, healthy, new environment of its kind for students. This green concept will differentiate the project among all other projects. This is going to be completed according to the comparison resulting from the Ministry of Education’s Technical Specifications and a school’s project on the ground. The project’s life will resume until all plans are ready interspersed with architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, HVAC and fire aspect. The architectural plans will consist of site analysis, elevations, sections, and functional distribution of the building. The structural plans will include column distribution, beam, footing, tie beam, and slab layout using an appropriate structural system economically and safely. The mechanical and electrical plans take into consideration the drainage system, water and power supply system, lighting distribution and their calculations. HVAC and fire system. The environmental analysis branching out to thermal, lighting and acoustic simulation. In the end, there is going to be a report that includes all design details and conditions, a table of quantities and shop drawings will be submitted.
- ItemThe affect of adding fiberglass to the concrete mixing(2011) Moutasem AL-qadi; Abdalla Rabaia; Narmeen R. BarqFiber glass was prepared as fibers to be used as filler materials in mortar mixes. Cement was used to cast mortar cubes and prisms to study the effect of Fiber Glass on the properties of mortar. Three mortar mixtures were prepared in the experimental program. In those mixtures fiber glass was used in the mortar as percentage of 0 %, 50 % (70 gm.), and 100 % (140 gm.).Mechanical properties were tested in this study. The mechanical properties include compressive strength. Another test well be executed, and thats heat flow test
- ItemAl Baidar Cultural Center(2021) Ismail, Ala’; Obaid, Issa; Tanbouz, MuhammadCultural centers considered as an important part of the Palestinian people identity and its history, and its importance concentrated in keeping up with the Palestinian culture movement in additional to organize it and improve its effectiveness. With looking at the cultural structure of the city of Nablus, and to its historical importance among the Palestinian cities, and being home to many scientist, writers and poets, it was necessary to have a unique cultural centre worthy of this city that enhances it on the cultural and cognitive level. Therefore, it was suggested to design this center in the eastern part of the city of Nablus and near the city center, and to achieve this center and obtain high-quality features and standards for the building, we must achieve integration between the various aspects of design (architectural, structural, environmental and mechanical).. The building will be evaluate architecturally and compared weather it meets the required specifications and standards, and it will be design structurally to form the appropriate structure, which will contain wide spans and curved ramps. Finally, the building will be designee environmentally in terms of acoustical, lighting and thermal design, which will enhance the building comfort. Different designing and simulation programs will be use such as AutoCAD, Revit, Etabs and excel. In this term, the focus more on the architectural and environmental aspects, and in the next term, continue with the other designing aspects with modifications if required.
- ItemAL-Qassas Mosque Redesign(2018) Katot, Tayseer; Khayat, Mohammed; Saleem, Alaa; Kan’an, Yousef; Dweikat, Dr.LuayIntegrated design is an approach to design which brings together specialisms usually considered separately. For example: Design of a building which considers architecture, structural electrical , environmental Engineering and HVAC. The approach may also integrate building lifecycle management and a greater consideration Of the end users of the building. The main objective of this project will be design a mosque that take into account the integration of architecture , structural , mechanical , electrical environmental aspects The most designs in Palestine for mosques doesn’t take into consideration of integration in these terms and to produce sustainable architecture. In this project, a mosque - AL-Qasas mosque , which is located in Nablus – Bet wazan ST was taken as case study . The process in which this project is implemented is divided into several phase : The first one will be assessment the building from an environmental , architectural mechanical, electrical and make sure that they meet the requirements of the code which is done in project 1. The next phase will be proposals for the improvement of the building from the aspects Mentioned earlier . Finally Redesign the building so that proposals made are considered as in this project.
- ItemAL-RAZI HEALTH CENTER(2012) Akram Maali; Khaled QumhiyahProject description AL-RAZI HEALTH CENTER" building is to be constructed in Nablus City. On a 970 m2 area. It consists of two stories, Ground floor area is 570 m2 areas and First floor area is 400 m2 The Ground Floor will be contain three Department are Emergency and Clinics and Laboratory department and The first floor will be contain Complement of the Department of Clinics and Department of Administration Finally Cafeteria and Green roof Area.